REGISTRATION AND SIGN UP ON PARTS.CAT.COM
Watch this video to know how to register and create an account on parts.cat.com. Several benefits to creating an account with your local dealer are:
- Faster ordering with the quick order and quick check-out features.
- Easy access to order history and reorder with one easy button.
- No need for manual entry of large bulk orders by uploading a file from your computer.
Learn about Parts Manuals and shopping by equipment – two of the various ways to find the part you need for your maintenance or repair.
ACCESS PARTS MANUALS
If you are looking to find something specific, like spare parts for a heavy equipment, click on the ‘Parts Manuals’ in the main navigation. From there, you can drill down through major component systems to find groupings of parts specific to your equipment. Like a manual, you can view engineering drawings of these items to ensure you are selecting the right one for your equipment.
- Enter a specific serial number and keyword to narrow the results.
- Click the search button to retrieve all the information stored about this serial number from the SIS parts books, including specific part numbers, engineering drawings, descriptions, dealer price and recommended quantities.
- Adjust the quantity if necessary and select ‘Add to Cart’ to place the item in your shopping cart.
FINDING THE PARTS YOU NEED IN SIS
Learn how to use SIS parts manuals in finding the part you need for your maintenance or repair. Click the video below to watch!
SPEEDING UP CHECKOUT PROCESS
In this video you will learn about the Quick Order and Shopping Cart features on parts.cat.com. Quick Order is now integrated with Shopping Cart, making it even easier to buy all of the parts you need with a single step.
SETTING YOUR PREFERENCES
Setting defaults and shopping preferences on parts.cat.com can help you expedite your orders.