HOW TO REGISTER AND SIGN-IN ON PARTS.CAT.COM
Description: This video demonstrates how easy it is to create an account on parts.cat.com. Several benefits to creating an account with your local dealer are:
- Faster ordering with the quick order and quick checkout features.
- You’ll also be able to view your order history and reorder with one easy button.
- Avoid the manual entry of large bulk orders by uploading a file from your computer.
FINDING ITEMS ON PARTS.CAT.COM
Description: In this video you will learn about Parts Manuals and shopping by equipment – two of the various ways to find the part you need for your maintenance or repair.
ACCESS PARTS MANUALS
Another way to find parts is by clicking ‘Parts Manuals’ in the main navigation. From there you can drill down through major component systems to find groupings of parts specific to your equipment. Like a parts manual, you can view engineering drawings of many parts to ensure you are selecting the right part for your equipment.
- Enter a specific serial number and keyword to narrow the results.
- Click the search button to retrieve all the information stored about this serial number from the SIS parts books, including specific part numbers, engineering drawings, descriptions, dealer price and recommended quantities.
- Adjust the quantity if necessary and select ‘Add to Cart’ to place the item in your shopping cart.
HOW TO FIND THE PARTS YOU NEED IN SIS ON PARTS.CAT.COM
Description: Learn about using SIS parts manuals to find the part you need for your maintenance or repair.
HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR CHECKOUT PROCESS ON PARTS.CAT.COM
Description: In this video you will learn about the Quick Order and Shopping Cart features on parts.cat.com. Quick Order is now integrated with Shopping Cart, making it even easier to buy all of the parts you need with a single step.
HOW TO SET YOUR PREFERENCES ON PARTS.CAT.COM
Description: Setting defaults and shopping preferences on parts.cat.com can help you expedite your orders.