- Manager – Quality Improvement and Black Belt
The position has the leadership ability to implement quality improvement initiatives across the organization and is primarily on top of project management through Six Sigma methodology i.e., Value Stream Transformation (VST), Rapid Improvement Workshop (RIW), DMAIC/DMEDI projects, Quick Wins and the likes. The position is responsible in leading, motivating, and influencing the project teams composed of different position levels in the organization from Business Unit Heads, Project Sponsors, Process Owners up to the Yellow Belt position with the objective of achieving project goal/s focused on customer experience and business success.
The position manages multiple projects and acts as a change agent of the organization and has an effective communication and presentation abilities to articulate the projects to stakeholders and therefore cascade the project progress, output, and improved processes to all affected parties. The position also ensures that value propositions related to People/Safety, Quality, Velocity, and Costs are monitored, measured, and sustained.
- Graduate of any four (4) year course.
- With seven to eight (7-8) years of total work experience.
- With five (5) years of work experience in Quality and or Process Improvement.
- Has completed at least four (4) projects.
- Has a Black Belt Certification.
Send your resume at:
- Input the job position as subject of email
- File must be less than 2mb
- Allowed file type: PDF, Docx, Docs
Perks And Benefits
Some of the benefits that Teammates enjoy working with Monark Equipment are:
Quarterly incentive plus program for all
positions and additional quarterly Service
Incentive for Technical positions.
Comprehensive Medical Program, Group Accident & Life Insurance
Sustaining Retirement Plan
5 Day Work Week
Training local and abroad
Attractive allowance and leave schemes for Technical Positions
Dynamic fun and activities for all employees