Terms and Policy
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Monark may choose not to accept any orders in its sole discretion. After Monark receives your order, you will receive an email that confirms receipt of your order and includes details relating to your order (the “Order Confirmation”). Acceptance of your order will not take place unless and until you have received the Order Confirmation; provided, that your Order is still subject to cancellation as provided in this Agreement. Your order may be fulfilled by Monark through separate shipments or deliveries and, in such case, you will have a separate contract of sale with each such Seller. Once your Order has been shipped or is picked up you will receive an e-mail that (a) states your order has shipped or has been picked up, and (b) includes the name of the Seller, the fulfillment details, your order number and the purchase price, shipping charges and Taxes for the order (the “Shipping Confirmation”). The date of the Shipping Confirmation shall be referred to herein as the “OMS Invoice Date”.
All Parts.Cat.Com orders are final. Parts returns are only accepted under the following conditions:
- Parts supplied have a material defect.
- Parts supplied failed prematurely.
- Only new and saleable parts will be considered for return. Parts in damaged packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Parts should be returned within 60 calendar days from the invoice date.
- Only parts normally stocked by Monark shall be accepted for return.
- Parts backordered by Monark at the time of purchase shall not be accepted for return.
- Parts that are accepted for return within 15 days of invoice will not incur any restocking fee.
- Parts that are accepted for return between 16 and 30 days of invoice will be charged with a restocking fee of 20%.
- Parts that are accepted for return between 31 and 60 days of invoice will be charged with a restocking fee of 40%.
- Parts older than 60 days will not be accepted for return.
Parts must not be Made As Ordered (MAO), or ordered through CPRO and FDO.
In this case, parts are subject to parts warranty guidelines.
* Parts were erroneously recommended and supplied by a Monark personnel.
Returns will only be entertained within 60 days from date of purchase together with accompanying proof of purchase. Acceptance is subject to the condition of the part at the time of the return.
All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a Product will be the price reasonably determined by Monark to be in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set forth in your Order Confirmation. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such increases are shown on the prices in this Site.