Value-priced repair option for Cat® equipment
THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR MACHINE AND BUDGET
Are you looking to balance reliability and convenience with lower costs when buying repair and replacement parts? Choose Cat® General Duty. This full line of parts developed by Caterpillar for small and medium-sized Cat® construction equipment strikes the perfect balance — delivering the right fit for your machine and your budget.
With Cat® General Duty, you get:
- Reliability: Our in-depth knowledge of Cat machines means General Duty parts fit your needs and keep you running smoothly. It’s the performance you expect from a Caterpillar brand.
- Convenience: General Duty parts are available from your Cat dealer, so it’s fast and easy to get the parts and expert advice you need and get back to work.
- Lower cost: General Duty parts offer a value-priced alternative that’s ideal when you need to focus on the work at hand rather than the years to come. Pricing reflects General Duty parts being designed for one-time use — and warranty coverage specific to the General Duty brand (reduced warranty coverage)
General Duty Rock Chisel Tip
FOR YOU, YOUR MACHINE –
Rock Chisel Tip – Part No. 539-5681Y
No one understands your machine like we do.
Developed by Caterpillar and ready to buy at Monark, General Duty Ground Engaging Tools (GET) are made to give you a convenient, reliable solution at a lower cost.
General Duty GET products are designed to industry-standard specifications, for customers who operate in moderate digging conditions. This tip fits small and medium-sized Cat® construction equipment and similar class competitive models.
Target Applications & Key Features:
- The General Duty GET tip is a size J350 tip, which is designed to be installed on buckets equipped with a J350 adapter.
- It is suitable for use on medium size excavators (317-320) and medium size wheel loaders (966-972).
- The General Duty tip is shaped like a rock chisel for easier penetration, which resists blunting.
Why choose a General Duty Bucket Tip?
- General Duty GET tips are developed by Caterpillar and built with construction customers in mind, ensuring reliability and lower cost.
- Backed with a 12-month General Duty parts warranty.
- Offered exclusively through the Cat dealer network.
- Caterpillar makes it convenient with our comprehensive line of Caterpillar parts all under one roof—you’re sure to find a solution that fits your needs.
With so many options in the market, determining the right option for your machine can be a complex task. Caterpillar makes it easy with our comprehensive line of parts all under one roof—you’re sure to find a solution that fits your needs.
We’d love to help you with your requirements
Fill up the form to get a quote from us.
* Indicates required field