All you need are the right tools to achieve maximum productivity and lowest costs per ton.
The most important part of any machine is its work tool. Buckets or blades, tips or edges, rippers or side cutters – no matter the size, your Ground Engaging Tools (G.E.T.) have a direct impact on your machine’s productivity and on your over-all cost per ton. Equipping your Cat® machines with Cat® G.E.T. gives you a ground-breaking system optimized for productivity the moment you hit the ground.
We listed down below the major benefits of getting Cat® G.E.T. products to GET you started:
- Maximum protection for your Cat® machines and its costly components such as blades, buckets, and ripper shanks.
- Efficient tool-to-surface contact resulting to efficient fuel consumption and lower operating costs.
- Helps avoid unnecessary operator fatigue (eg. fighting the machine, cab vibration).
- Complete range of G.E.T. options to match your machine design specifications –from Loaders to Excavators, from Dozers to Motor Grades, and everything in between.
- Expert advice and technical assistance provided by Monark G.E.T. Specialist and Product Support Representatives to help select the right tools to match your requirements.
- Supported by Caterpillar Warranty against breakage during normal operations.
Plan your operations with Cat® G.E.T and get ahead of the game. Contact us now to G.E.T. started!